Chocolate Facts | Interesting Facts about the Chocolates: Chocolate is always a favorite for most of us. There are many varieties of chocolate available each with its unique taste. Here are the most interesting facts about the Chocolates:
- The smell of chocolate increases theta brain waves, which triggers relaxation.
- Chocolate is the only good substance to melt around 93° F, just below human body temperature. That’s why chocolate melts in your mouth.
- Nutella was invented during WW2 when an Italian pastry maker mixed hazelnuts into chocolate to extend his cocoa supply.
- The Chocolate has an anti-bacterial effect on the mouth and protects against tooth decay.
- Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey dropped his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
- In 2013, Belgium issued a limited edition of chocolate-flavored stamps.
- Cats can get sick or die from eating chocolate.
- The inventor of the Chocolate Chip Cookie sold the idea to Nestle Toll House in return for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- It takes about four hundred cacao beans to make a pound (450 gr.) of chocolate.
- The World’s Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5,792 kg (12,770 lb).
- Scientists can reduce the fat in chocolate by 20% by passing it through an electric field.
- 100 pounds of chocolate are eaten in the U.S. every second.
- The average chocolate bar contains nearly eight insect parts.
- 75% of the artificial vanilla produced in the world is used for ice cream and as a flavoring for chocolate.
- Eating dark chocolate every day reduces the risk of heart disease by one-third.
- Every second, Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate.
Interesting Facts about Chocolate:
- When it Comes to Coughs, Chocolate Is More Effective than Codeine.
- German chocolate cake isn’t German. It is named for Sam German, an American baker.
- There are Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate.
- White Chocolate isn’t technically called Chocolate, as it contains no cocoa solids or cocoa liquor.
- There’s a pill that makes farts smell like chocolate.
- A lethal dose of the chocolate for a human being is about 22 lbs Or 40 Hershey bars.
- Chocolate can sicken and even kill dogs.
- M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
These are the various Chocolate Facts which we all should know.
Read also about Top 10 expensive mobiles in the world.