Did You Know? These are facts which are unbelievable but true. You can get to know about the latest facts and wonderful information here. Here is a listing of Did you know Facts about Drinks:
Did You Know?
- Frogs don’t usually swallow water (they absorb most of the moisture they need through their skin).
- Apples are more active at waking you up in the morning than coffee.
- There is no butter in buttermilk.
- There are around 30 milligrams of caffeine in the average chocolate bar while a cup of coffee has around 100 to 150.
- The average person will eat 100 tons of food and 45,424 liters (12,000 gallons) of water in their lifetime.
- Plastic bottles were 1st used for soft drinks in 1970.
- Camels can drink 94 liters (25 gallons) of water in less than 3 minutes
Did You Know? about Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola originally contained cocaine.
- Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola than any other country.
- Coca-Cola launched its 3rd product Sprite in 1961.
- Diet Coke was introduced in 1982.
- Originally in 1886 Coca-Cola was introduced as an ‘intellectual beverage’ to boost brain power.
- Orange Fanta is the 3rd largest selling soft drink in the world.
Did You Know? about Milk
- Instant coffee was invented in 1901.
- Most cows provide milk when they listen to music
- More people are allergic to cow’s milk than any other food.
- In the US, Coffee is grown only in Hawaii State.
- The tea bag was invented in 1908.
- The US is the number one largest consumer of coffee in the world.
- After petrol, coffee is the most major item bought and sold.
For Beer Facts click here.
Did You Know? about Alcohol
- In Eastern Africa, you can purchase beer brewed from bananas.
- Wine is sold in tinted bottles because it spoils when exposed to light.
- You’re more prone to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
- 70% of all Irish barley grown goes towards the production of Guinness beer.
- Italy and France produce over 40% of all wine.
- The corkscrew was invented in 1890.
These are the various Did You Know Facts.
For more WTF Facts click here.