Men Facts | Interesting Facts about Men | Unknown Facts: A man is a male human. The term man is reserved for an adult male, with the term “boy” being the common term for a male child or adolescent. Here are few interesting Men facts:
- Unfaithful men have lower IQs according to a scientific study.
- In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.
- Cancer’>Breast Cancer kills 450 men in the U.S. every year.
- For Valentine’s Day, a poll found men spend an average of US$154 on fiances while they spend US$136 on wives.
- Men with beautiful wives report higher levels of satisfaction with their marriages, a study says.
- Smoking can lead to impotence in men.
Men Vs Women:
- Men lie six times a day, twice as often as women.
- Despite popular belief, studies show men are not more flatulent than women.
- Men sweat up to twice as much as women.
- A man walks about seven percent slower when with wives or girlfriends and speeds up when with other men.
- Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
- Women blink 19 times per minute, compared to 11 for men.
- Men are weak promiscuous when women are scarce.
- The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
- Half of all women who die from homicide are killed by their current or former husbands or partners.
- By 2020, China could have between 30 million and 40 million men who cannot find wives.
- Men are struck by lightning five times more often than women.
- Men are more likely to say “I love you” first than women are, a study found.
- A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
- Men account for 74.4% of lead roles in Hollywood movies.
- 50% is the lifetime risk of developing Cancer for a man in the U.S.
Interesting Facts about Men:
- Men spend almost a year of their lives staring at women, a survey found.
- The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
- A man is 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than a woman is to be diagnosed with Cancer’>breast cancer.
- Men can lactate too, but only under extreme circumstances.
- More than a third of single Italian men between the ages of 30 and 35 live with their parents.
- Men with heads shaved are perceived as an inch taller and 13% stronger than men with hair.
- If your laptop feels hot, don’t put it on your lap if you’re a man, it may cause infertility.
These are the various facts about Men.