Women Facts | Interesting Facts about Women: A woman is a female human. The term woman is reserved for an adult, with the term “girl” being the usual word for a female child or adolescent. Here are few interesting facts about women:
Facts about Women:
- All of the 20 richest women in the world –except for #17– inherited their money from either their husband or their father.
- The most children born to one woman is 69.
- Women were first allowed to participate in the Olympic Games in 1900.
- 68% of women say they would have an affair if they knew they could get away with it.
- 40,000 U.S. women might be allergic to male ejaculate.
- Taller women are more likely to get cancer, according to a study.
- Israel is the only country in the world to draft women into Military service.
Women Vs Men Facts:
- 20% of women in the U.S. earn at least $5,000 more than their spouse.
- Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
- In Russia, there are about nine million more Women than men.
- Women have more taste buds than men.
- Women are better multitaskers than men.
- Men were the first to wear high heels around the 1600s. Women began wearing them to look more masculine.
- Women speak around 20,000 words a day. That’s 13,000 higher than the average man.
Stats about Women:
- The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes but wears only 7.
- Women spend over four years (in total) of their lives menstruating.
- 40% of births in the U.S. come from unmarried women.
- 30% of the pregnant women crave nonfood items, an eating disorder called pica.
- 4% of women in the U.S. are pregnant right now.
Unknown Facts about Women:
- Every 90 seconds, one woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth.
- Women can get pregnant even 5 to 8 days after having sex.
- Women who snore during their pregnancy are more likely to have smaller babies, according to a study.
- Instead of chest pains, heart attacks in women have nausea, indigestion, and shoulder aches.
- Women in ancient Rome wore the sweat of Gladiators to improve their beauty and complexion.
- Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
- The woman who experienced the world’s first successful womb transplant became pregnant in 2013.
- Men lie six times a day, twice as often as women.
- Women think about their appearance nine times a day, a UK survey found.
- An average woman in the UK will own 111 handbags in her lifetime.
- Women spend nearly a year of their lives deciding what to wear.
- Women cry on average between 30 and 64 times a year while men cry between 6 and 17 times.
- These are the various facts about Women.