Hitler Facts | Unknown Facts about Hitler: Adolf Hitler was a German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945. Here is a listing of unknown facts about Hitler:
- “Adolf Schicklgruber” would have been Hitler’s name. His father altered his last name in 1877.
- Hitler, while in prison, wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
- Hitler was nominated for the Nobel Peace Award in the year 1939.
- During Hitler’s years in power, his book “Mein Kampf” was given away for free to every newlywed couple.
- Mussolini, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, and Hitler, all had ailurophobia, the fear of cats.
- Before the Holocaust, Hitler gave the U.S., Great Britain, and many other nations a chance to take in Jewish refugees. They refused.
Interesting Facts about Hitler:
- Hitler was saved from sinking by a priest when he was four years old.
- Adolf Hitler never learned to drive. He spearheaded the construction of the Volkswagen car.
- Hitler was obsessed with America’s Old West.
- When the D-Day forces landed, Hitler was sleeping. None of his officers dared send re-enforcements without his approval, and no-one dared wake him.
- The American secret service tried to spike Hitler’s food with female hormones to feminize him.
- Hitler suffered chronic flatulence and used 28 different drugs to fight it.
Unknown Hitler Facts:
- Hitler Only Had One Testicle.
- In 1938, Hitler was the TIME Magazine’s Man of the Year.
- Adolf Hitler was member #555 in the Nazi Party, but the party started counting at 500 to look bigger.
- In 1913, Hitler, Stalin, Tito, Trotsky, and Freud all lived within a few km of each other in the Vienna, with some of them being proper at the same coffeehouses.
- As a child, Hitler wanted to be a priest.
- There was a Jew-Austrian doctor who didn’t charge Hitler’s parents due to their economic hardship. Hitler had him defended and called him “Noble Jew.”
Did You Know? The Planet Uranus has only two seasons: Summer and Winter. For more Uranus Facts click here.
- The people never elected Hitler himself. He missed the presidential election, but the Nazis created a coalition that got them enough seats to command the position of Chancellor for Hitler.
- The German WW1 officer that suggested Hitler for an Iron Cross was the Jew. He was later arrested, then freed by the SS once they discovered his identity.
- Hitler believed he was handsome to women, so he remained single for the political gain. The German people were ignorant of Eva Braun until after the war.
- During WW1, a British soldier spared the life of a wounded German: Adolf Hitler.
- Hitler planned to assemble thousands of Jewish artifacts to build a “Museum of An Extinct Race” after the war.
Did you know? Daniel Radcliffe, who played Harry Potter, was allergic to Harry Potter glasses.