Kissing Facts | Facts about the fascinating Kiss: Kiss is a touch or caress with the lips as a symbol of love, sexual passion, or greeting. Here are few interesting kissing facts which we should know:
- Kissing someone for one-minute burns about two calories.
- In Nevada, it is illegal to kiss with a mustache.
- Kissing can cause tooth decay.
- Kissing involves a total of around 34 facial muscles and 112 postural muscles.
- Fewer than half the world’s cultures engage in romantic kissing, a study found.
- Philematology is the science of kissing.
Interesting Facts about Kissing:
- Kissing someone is more sanitary than shaking hands if you want to avoid a cold.
- The longest kiss ever recorded lasted for 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
- The average person spends two weeks of his life Kissing.
- Kissing a baby on the ear can make it go deaf because of a condition is known as “cochlear ear-kiss injury.”
- The scientific term for French kissing is cataglottis.
Unknown facts about Kiss:
- When two people kiss each other, they exchange between ten million and one billion bacteria.
- The first time two men kissed on-screen was in 1927.
- The average age in the UK for a first kiss is 15.
- Two-thirds of people tilt their head to the right when they kiss.
- Instead of kissing, mothers of the Manchu tribe used to show affection by sucking their child’s penis in public, because kissing was considered sexual.
- The most searched tutorial on the YouTube is “How to Kiss.”
These are the various interesting Kiss Facts.