Love Facts | Facts about the Beautiful Love: Love is a variety of different types of feelings, states, and attitudes that range from interpersonal affection to pleasure. It can also refer to an emotion of a strong attraction and personal attachment. Here are few interesting facts about Love:
- Couples who are in love synchronize each other’s heart rates after gazing into each others’ eyes for three minutes.
- Marriage started shifting from arranged to love-based marriages in the 18th Century.
- Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
- Looking at a photo of a loved one reduces pain by 44%, a study found.
- The Greek language has four words for love. Agape: Charitable love; Eros: Sexual love; Philia: Love between friends; and Storge: Family love.
- “LOL” used to mean “lots of love” before the Internet.
Interesting facts about Love:
- A beautiful face attracts more partners than a nice body, according to a scientific survey.
- People with prudent and reliable partners tend to operate better at work, earning promotions, making more money, and feeling satisfied with their jobs, according to research.
- 2% of couples have fallen in love in a supermarket, according to a survey.
- It’s scientifically proven: being in love makes you a less productive person.
- Recovering from the breakup is like a kicking an addiction to a drug, researchers found from looking at the brain scans of the broken-hearted.
- In 2014, a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine’s Day with his girlfriend.
Love Cuddling and Online Dating:
- During an orgasm, the brain is flooded with oxytocin, a possible explanation for why (some) couples like to cuddle after.
- There are about 3 million first dates every day worldwide.
- Cuddling with your partner can significantly relieve pain and improve the healing of bruises due to the increased release of oxytocin.
- Oxytocin is believed to have a more significant impact on women than on men, which may be why women associate sexual attraction or sexual activity with romance and love more than men do.
- Cuddling triggers the similar neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
- 59% of Americans believe online dating is a good way to meet people.
- Antidepressant drugs, already known to cause sexual side effects, may also suppress the basic human emotions of love and romance.
- 23% of the couples who meet through online dating end up marrying.
- Biological models of the sex tend to view love as a mammalian drive, much like hunger or thirst.
- Often referred to as the “love molecule,” oxytocin is typically associated with helping couples establish a greater sense of intimacy and attachment.
Unknown Love Facts:
- The heart symbol was first used to denote love in 1250. Before that, it represented foliage.
- Men have higher possibilities to say “I love you” first than women are, a study found.
- Sanskrit has 96 words for “love” ancient Persian has 80 and English only one.
- Those who wear nothing in bed are more content in their relationships than those who cover up, according to a poll.
- A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent years cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
- In Auschwitz, an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times, and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.
- Romantic love is biochemically indistinguishable from having a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder.
These are the various Love facts.
Thanks for visiting our site.