Mobile Phone Facts | Facts about Phones: The number of mobile phones is more than the toilets in the world. The below are the most interesting mobile phone facts which should be known:
Mobile Phone Facts:
- Your mobile phone has more computing power than the computers used for the Apollo 11 moon landing.
- Cell phones have about 18 times more bacteria than the toilet handles.
- Mobile Phone Radiation can cause Insomnia, headaches, and confusion.
- Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.
- The technology behind the smartphones relies on up to 250,000 separate patents.
- In Malaysia, it’s allowed to divorce your partner via text message.
- China has many internet users on the mobile devices than on PCs.
- Apple sold 340,000 iPhones per day in 2012.
- Apple’s iPhone has higher sales than everything Microsoft has to offer.
- The costliest iPhone 5 of the world was worth US$15 million. It is made with 135 grams of 24-carat gold, and chassis is inlaid with about 600 white diamonds.
- Apple’s iPhone consumes US$0.25 worth of electricity per year if it’s fully charged once a day.
Mobile Phone Stats:
- 9% of Americans have used their phones during sex and 12% in the shower.
- In 1983, the first mobile phones went on sale in the U.S. at almost $4,000 each.
- The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
- 61% of Americans say they text while driving.
- 47% of millennials said in a survey they sometimes use their Smartphones to avoid people around them.
- The first time mobile phone call happened in 1973 by Martin Cooper, a former Motorola inventor.
- More people have died by taking selfies in 2015 than by shark attacks.
- 65% of smartphone users download zero apps per month.
- Over 250 million of Nokia 1100 devices were sold, making it the bestselling electrical gadget in history ever.
- So many Facebook photos and videos are uploaded via mobile that it takes up 27% of upstream web traffic.
- In Japan, 90% of cell phones are waterproof because youngsters use them even in the shower.
- Cell Phone Throwing is an official sport in Finland.
- Scientists have developed a way of charging mobile phones using urine.
- 99% of all malware for mobile is targeted at Android users.
- More people in the world have mobile phones than toilets.
- 100,000 cell phones are dropped down the toilet in Britain every year.
- 47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they “couldn’t live without.”
For Similar facts.