Pregnancy Facts – Facts about Pregnancy: Pregnancy is the time where the women undergo a huge pain. She completes lives for the child inside the womb. Here are few Pregnancy facts which we should know:
- 4% of women are pregnant right now in the U.S.
- Three in every ten teen girls get pregnant in the U.S.
- 49% of pregnancies are unintended. That’s more than three million children a year.
- 10% of pregnancies ends in miscarriage.
- The longest pregnancy ever recorded in human is 375 days, i.e., 12.5 months.
- One woman dies during pregnancy or childbirth for every 90 seconds.
- If the mother suffers any organ damage, the baby inside the womb sends stem cells to repair that damaged organ.
- More than 1,00,000 babies are born addicted to cocaine every year in the U.S., due to their mother’s use of the drug during the pregnancy.
- Male seahorses can also get pregnant.
- Pregnant women, at any healthy weight, only need to eat an extra of 300 calories a day.
- Women who snore during pregnancy period are more likely to have smaller babies, as per a study.
- 30% of pregnant women desire nonfood items. This is an eating disorder called pica.
- The TV show named “16 and pregnant” and spinoffs may have prevented around 20,000 teen pregnancies in 2010, according to a study.
- One in every 200 young American women petitions to have encountered a “virgin pregnancy.”
- You may urinate anywhere in public in England, including inside a cop’s helmet if you are pregnant.
- Expectant mothers have around 50% more blood by week twenty of pregnancy than they had before they got conceived.
- In thirty-one states of the U.S., Rapists can lawfully sue for kids custody if the rape ends in pregnancy.
- A woman can also get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
- If your laptop is hot, don’t put it on your lap, it may cause infertility.
- Eating probiotic yogurt could boost male fertility, according to a study.
- 37% of all pregnancies in NYC ends in abortion.
- The “99% efficient” label on birth control pills means that one out of 100 women who use the pill in the year will get pregnant.
- Shorter women have shorter pregnancies, as per a study.
- Worldwide, around one-quarter of pregnancies ends in abortion. Nearly half are illegal.
- An Austrian fertility doctor fathered up to 600 children by using his sperm to impregnate customers between 1943 and 1962.
- A woman’s vaginal muscles could take up to six months to get back to its regular shape and size after childbirth.
- Low vitamin D levels during pregnancy have been linked to autism.
- Providing birth control to women at no cost substantially reduced unplanned pregnancies and cut abortion rates by 62% to 78% over the U.S. national rate, a study found.
- Texas has the highest maternal mortality rate in the developed world, a study found.
These are the various Pregnancy facts which we haven’t know until these days.
For facts similar to Pregnancy facts: