- Some chickens are half male and half female.
- There is a Jupiter outside our solar system.
- It takes more muscles to frown than it takes to smile.
- Your brain is more active and thinks more at night than during the day.
- A sneeze travels over 100 miles per hour.
- Your mouth uses 75 muscles when you speak.
- Water is the only substance on earth that is lighter as a solid than a liquid
- You cannot dream of strangers, the people you see, but don’t know, are people you’ve seen at some point in your life
- In 1895, in the entire state of Ohio, there were only two cars on the road, and the drivers of these two cars crashed into each other.
- Humming birds have a shake when they wake up, or they fall into a coma.