- The white part of the orange, the path, contains bioflavonoids which help you absorb the vitamin c of the fruit.
- When you lie the temperature of your actual increases, it is called Pinocchio effect.
- The average adult human has two to nine pounds of bacteria in his or her body.
- Starfish can re-grow their arms, and a single arm can regenerate a whole body.
- Universe light source across all wavelengths will fade away in future, study finds.
- As of 2015, only four northern white rhinos remain on Earth.
- The Blue Lake in New Zealand is the clearest lake in the world.
- The fungus in hair ice does not change the temperature of the wood to create ice, but structure after the ice has already started to grow.
- In physics, c is used to represent the speed of light in vacuum.
- In the human body, there are ten times as many single-celled micro-organisms as there are human cells.
For Other Facts, Click here