WTF Fun Facts are very hard to believe facts which will make you say WTF. Here we have a list of WTF Fun Facts which are very hard to believe, but yet it’s true.
WTF Fun Facts:
- A 7th Grader that was given the assignment to trace her lineage decided to put together a massive Presidential Family Tree and found out every single US president except Martin Van Buren is related to King John of England.
- NASA hires a man to sniff everything that they send to space. If he doesn’t like the smell, it doesn’t go to space.
- The record for most passengers on a commercial aeroplane is 1088. The plane started with 1086 with two people giving birth during the flight.
- “Fart Battles” were popular art scrolls created in Japan during the Edo period.
- If one attempted suicide (by hanging, for instance) in 19th century Britain and failed to die, he/she would be charged with attempted murder which could be punished with death by hanging.
- Mila Kunis was 14 years old when she auditioned for “That 70’s Show”. She said she’d be 18 on her birthday but never said which birthday.
- A motorcycle swept away by the Japanese tsunami washed up on the shore in Canada, the owner was identified, and the bike was returned.
- Thanks to his Internet popularity, “success kid” made enough money to fund his dad’s kidney transplant.
- In Spanish, the word “esposas” means both “wives” and “handcuffs.”
Nigerian scammers once sold a fake airport to a major international bank for $242 million, and the scam wasn’t discovered till three years later.
- In China, if you hit someone with a car you pay for their medical care. Killing someone, however, is a one-time penalty. For that reason, people have gone back to kill someone they accidentally hit.
- Illegal immigrants were hired to construct the border fence separating the United States from Mexico.
- In 2010 during a heat wave, Siberian bears began to dig up cemeteries and eat the corpses of humans.
Did you know? In the Sahara Desert, the Ténéré tree was the only tree around for 250 miles, until in 1973, a drunken truck driver crashed into it. For more WTF Facts click Here.
- 7% of religious Americans pray to God about finding a good parking spot.
- In Japan, Ronald McDonald is called as Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear “r” sound in Japanese.
- 51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.
- 2.6 million Kenyans practice the “sport” of naked night-running.
- Mexican General Santa Anna had an elaborate state funeral for his amputated leg.
- Farts have been clocked at a speed of 10 feet per second (7 mph).
These are the various WTF Fun Facts.
For more WTF Facts click here.