WTF Fun Facts are very hard to believe true facts which will make you make say WTF…!!!!!
- A 7th Grader that was given the assignment to trace her lineage decided to put together a massive Presidential Family Tree and found out every single US president except Martin Van Buren is related to King John of England.
- NASA hires a man to sniff everything that they send to space. If he doesn’t like the smell, it doesn’t go to space.
- The record for most passengers on a commercial airplane is 1088. The plane started with 1086 with two people giving birth during the flight.
- If one attempted suicide (by hanging, for instance) in 19th century Britain and failed to die, he/she would be charged with attempted murder which could be punished with death by hanging.
- Mila Kunis was 14 years old when she auditioned for “That 70’s Show”. She said she’d be 18 on her birthday but never said which birthday.
- A motorcycle swept away by the Japanese tsunami washed up on the shore in Canada, the owner was identified, and the motorcycle was returned.
- Thanks to his Internet popularity, “success kid” made enough money to fund his dad’s kidney transplant.
- When you receive a major electric shock, it’s not the electricity that throws you across the room; it’s the force of your muscles contracting. You’re strong enough to instantly throw yourself across a room.
- Nigerian scammers once sold a fake airport to a major international bank for $242 million, and the scam wasn’t discovered till three years later.
- In China, if you hit someone with your car you pay for their medical care. Killing someone, however, is a one-time fine. For that reason, people have gone back to kill someone they accidentally hit.
- Illegal immigrants were hired to construct the border fence separating the United States from Mexico.
- In 2010 during a heat wave, Siberian bears began to dig up cemeteries and eat the corpses of humans.
- John Cena, the WWE superstar, has granted more than 400 Make-a-Wish requests more than anyone in the charity’s history.
For More WTF Fun Facts visit: Click here